DM-U4E-GraveyardHills

>> Friday, March 25, 2005

UPDATE
Looks like I have a final version available, now, after fixing a few things that I received a good number of comments on. I also took the time to update some staticmeshes, add some collision hulls, etc. I will post some pix when I can, but the Winkyboy download is now available!


This map is an original work by me, based on the old platformer games in the style of Ghosts and Goblins, which is one of my favorites. (To that end, I really think a UT mod for those games would be fantastic to play.) The guillotines, demon towers, and gravestone models in here are directly inspired, and then I have to thank Epic for the default rock and tree models.

I read a comment by Angel_Mapper once that said something to the effect of "Trim makes the map". This is so true. I put grass and fence trim around all the edges of the platforms on this map and it really brings things to life - so much more than just plain BSP ground can provide.


Download Available: HERE


Previous Screenshots below:






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP