Family: Things our daughter says...

>> Tuesday, February 27, 2007

When she's upset with us, specifically not wanting to do something, she says, "Ya ne budu druzhit."  It's so cute that it's hard to argue with her; it means, "I'm not going to be friends (with you)."  I'm not exactly sure where she picked up on this little phrase, but I absolutely love it.  It's probably from this little Russian doll that they brought back from Ukraine on the last trip.  What is its name... Niki?  I think that's what she calls it.  Anyway, it says phrases like "Ya tvaya padrushka" ("I am your friend") and "Davay padruzhit" ("Let's be friends") - so our daughter is probably applying a little learning logic.  Anyway, it's worth remembering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP