Hunt the Wiimpus

>> Monday, February 12, 2007

So, this weekend began my hunt of the great white Wii... I woke up early this Sunday and stopped at Best Buy, before they were open, but found no one waiting and decided to return later.  I came back in about an hour and a half, went inside, but found absolutely no sign that anyone was even interested in a Wii (meaning no one was standing around waiting for one... no one had one in their cart, and so forth).  Naturally, none were on the shelf, either.  SO, I left and decided to check Circuit City.  Just as I pulled up, two guys walked out of the store with the last ones. 

SIGH.

No store can keep these things in stock!  (Though I saw a handful of PS3's, as can be expected...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP