Work: Impressed with new client

>> Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm rather tired as I write this, but I want to just log that I really appreciate the chance to learn more in detail about our new client.  I think it's safe to drop names; the client is Nestle.   Now, while I'm always going to be one who by default will prefer the other choice than the major corporate entity, I have to admit that after our training today, I think Nestle is extremely concerned, adamant even, about the privacy and desires of its consumers.  We had a CRM training class today that outlined their standard data collection procedures this morning and the our presenter was filled with a figurative fire about the lengths they would go to obey the privacy wishes of their consumers.  Corporate they may be, but it is still good to see the human element retained within the company.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP