UT2004: SeaPack Revival

>> Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've been feeling terrible for a couple of days because I realized that my most recent edits (albeit "recent" is not an accurate term in this case) for the SeaPack appeared to be missing... gone, due to laziness or some horrible mishap.  However, I found the source code and most-recent version, and have distilled the essential files into a single pack that can be installed on a fresh UT2004 without error.  I went to sleep happy, last night.

I'll start tweaking things again - especially if I hear from people that there's still some kind of interest in this - and have an available download sometime soon.  I'll be putting it in The Box for downloading, FYI.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP