Family: weekend catch-up

>> Monday, July 16, 2007

Just a quick spot to recap the weekend, which turned out nicely pleasurable in that I got some good daughter-time in again.  Saturday night the lil' tyke went to sleep at 11:30 because she had been napping until 8:30... and she was a tiny grizzly about the whole thing, too.  I hate when her sleep schedule gets off...

Winkyboy 2.0 is kickin' his mama's tummy something fierce.  Must be practicing some stompin' for the upcoming LAN party. :)

We went to some Russian friends' house on Sunday; they had a small get-together because a couple of their family became US citizens just recently.  It was nice to see them, but like usual I can't follow along that long in an all-Russian environment.  I just get sleepy when trying to listen in for so long!  But instead I played with Winkygirl outside on the trampoline, and kicking the ball around the yard.  She just loves when her papa plays or reads with her :)  But oh, I shouldn't have shown her that "I've got your nose!" spiel... I think any parent might be able to relate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP