UT2004: RattlesnakeBend for LawDogs and the wbCanoe - First Releases

>> Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Here's a little something that I've been working on for about two years now! Well, actually it's been sitting on my hard drive somewhere for about 23 months, and I've just recently picked them up again and dusted them off.

RattlesnakeBend is a remake of my final Badlands map (that missed the final cut for the last, complete upgrade for that mod, so I don't know if many people ever played it). The UT2004 version ups the scale of the map and tweaks a few points for style, the primary upgrade being the addition of my first-ever vehicle, the massively-impressive ;) canoe!

As it is, I know the map is very unbalanced and in my opinion the Outlaws side has a bit of an advantage... but then, they're also at a disadvantage if you look at it. I dunno - you tell me.

Naturally, like almost all of my releases I'm doing this when I should instead be fast, fast asleep, so please forgive me if I'm missing a file. I totally haven't tested this on a clean install, so I certainly could have missed something.

Download RattlesnakeBend for LawDogs
Download the wbCanoe

G'night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP